It's important to keep a clear record of the cheating I do so I know how many I have left.
1. January 20 - Will & Colin's House - 1.5 slices of french bread (237 calories), 2 mini cupcakes (148 calories) = 384 calories
1.5. February 3 - Dinner with Glen & Colleen (newly engaged!) - 2 ounces of The Naked Grape Cabernet (48 calories), 1 slice Dutch Apple Pie (apples, dripping in delicious sugar only) (100 calories) = 148 calories [I'm only counting this as a half a cheat because it was half has many calories as my first cheat.]
2. February 4 - Earic & Aisha's House - 2 banana-walnut oatmeal chunk cookies & 1 extra fish taco = who knows how many calories, but it can't be that bad!
3. February 5 - Jess & Rick's House - Superbowl Sunday! - 1 beer, .5 cup mac n cheese, 3 chocolate chip cookies,
4. February 11 - Hayashi Events Winter Formal - .5 Diet Coke (for the drive home), 2 chocolate covered strawberries, 1 mini brownie (which didn't feel mini to me!)
5. February 14 - Valentine's Day with John - 5 pieces of Ghiradelli Twilight Dark Chocolate, a glass of Meritage
6. February 16 - Visit with Katie - 1 Stella Beer (yes, yes, I know this is 2 cheats in one week, so my commitment is none next week!)
PHASE 2 (in which I am not so strict with my not cheating)
1. February 25 - Mom & Dad's House - white & red wine, peanut butter ice cream and a brownie
2. March 1 - Dinner with Morgan - glass of delicious Malbec, Prosecco & Blood Orange Sorbet, mini ice cream sandwich
3. March 3 - Dinner with Erin - 3 glasses of red wine (again, 2 cheats in one week. luckily, this week is looking pretty tame!)
4. March 9 - Dinner with Ma - 2 glass of red wine, 1/3 brownie sundae
5. March 12 - Dinner with Friends - 2 glasses of red wine, 2 pretzel challah rolls
6. March 17 - Dinner with Kari & Adam - 2 glasses of Bullfrog (a fun concoction of limeade and vodka), funfetti cookies
7. March 18 - Dinner at Jess & Ryan's - 1 glass white wine, 3 glasses red wine, chocolate cake
8. March 23-24 - Cheat Weekend: Date Night with John, Class, & Double Date Night with Brian & Alex - 4 glasses red wine, 1/4 brownie with ice cream, 1 plain donut
PHASE 3 (in which I am not so strict, but
1. March 27 - Date Night with John - 1/2 a box of Girl Scout Cookies "Tagalongs" or Peanut Butter Creme or whatever they are called - and 1 beer
2. March 31 - Jeannette's Bridal Shower - 2 glasses of Champagne (and a Stella when I got home!)
3. April 7 - Grilled Cheese & Beer Extravaganza - um, yeah.