Monday, June 18, 2012

Insane Morning

I shouldn't say it was insane... because it wasn't.  I simply could not get into the Plyo Cardio workout this morning.  Maybe it's because it was 4:35 AM (don't ask), or because I ran 3 miles last night, or because I really just don't like Insanity workouts... whatever the reason, I did not have it in me to even try to not rest.  Don't get me wrong, I do think the Insanity workouts help, but I do not prefer them over the P90X2 workouts.  I wonder if I would feel differently if it was all I was doing -- and if I actually took the fit test and could see improvements. 

However, my 3-mile run last night was awesome!  The right music and the right route, plus I'm not sick this week... all made for a nice run.  I ran faster than I did when John and I ran at the beginning of the month, but not as fast as I would like.  I'm working on increasing my speed -- and in August I am going to start up half marathon training again.  I'm planning to do the Tinker Bell Half Marathon in January, maybe the Malibu Half in November, and possibly a fun "dirty girl" 5K mud run in November too (as long as Kari does it with me!).  

No comments:

Post a Comment