Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Plyo Cardio Circuit

Here's the thing that I don't like about Insanity - Plyo Cardio Circuit: just when you think you're going to get a break, Shaun T. makes you do more work!

Seriously, you do a cardio circuit, which is three-four exercises back-to-back for 3 minutes, then a water break.  But on the last circuit, rather than a water break, it's two-three more minutes of a completely different kind of exercise!  It's like a bonus circuit, except you don't feel like you won a prize.

I'm still feeling exhausted and that my workouts aren't having much of an impact.  We have a ton of leftovers from the party this weekend, so we are finishing those and then it's back to cleaner eating throughout June. 

In other news, I'm officially done with school and now have a Ph.D.! 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats again! I actually think that disc is my favorite so far. I'm on Month 2 now, and I miss it. If you ever do the max workouts, expect more unwanted "bonuses" and "prizes". At least they are kind of expected at that point...

    ReplyDelete