Friday, March 9, 2012

917 calories!

So, Base + Back -- pull-ups and plyo -- we meet again.  This time, I worked the negatives on every other pull-up exercise.

I am so sore already.  It is so much harder than I thought!

Then, half-way through the workout, John gets home and cooks bacon.  Seriously?  You might remember when Mom cooked bacon when I worked out at my parents' house.  It does not inspire me to get done earlier; it actually makes it harder.

Then, the fire alarm goes off.  Seriously?

I took Falkor on a walk (perfect timing), and tried to keep my heart rate up by running in place (which isn't as good as I hoped).  John was supposed to bring the cats out -- but while trying to get the second cat into the carrier, the first one tried to get out, so he was fighting them as they alternated in trying to get out of the carrier.

Then the carrier door falls off.

Poor John.

All this to say I worked out for 90 minutes instead of the normal 71.

Calories Burned = 917
Average Heart Rate = 130
Peak Heart Rate = 174
 


No comments:

Post a Comment