Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Swollen arms

For the first time in my life, my upper arms are actually swollen from working out. I noticed this when I tried to flex my arms to check out my beautiful biceps. ;) There was no definition where there was some last week. Besides that, my biceps are still hurting when I try to straighten my arms. I feel like a guy with huge muscles who can't lower and straighten his arms by his sides. I think more ice is on my agenda tonight.

In other news, I am exhausted this morning. This happened last phase in Week 4, which suggests to me that I should probably do these phases for only 3 weeks, and then move into Recovery Week. It could almost be blamed on the time change, but since it happened last phase too, there's more to it than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment