Saturday, March 3, 2012

I LOVE Foam Rolling!

The only workout I look forward to is Recovery + Mobility.  Don't get me wrong, I like the other workouts.  But I long for Recovery + Mobility so I can spend my time on the foam roller.  It hurts, but so good.

I am in Seattle for work today and tomorrow, and at first I planned to leave my foam roller in LA.  But, then I realized that after sitting on a plane for 2 hours, and given the wildly successful foam rolling experience I had last week (in which I foam rolled my hips for 30 minutes and this week they feel amazing!), I decided to bring my foam roller with me.

I am so glad I did!  I feel so much better, especially since I did Base + Back last night, so the soreness is just starting to set in (yay!).  In fact, it's my legs that are sore, so I must have done those plyometric exercises really well (I know I did more reps this time... but I'm not going to go into right now.)

Now, working out in a hotel room is interesting.  I am in a nice hotel, but I still had to put the carpet out of my mind as I did my exercises.  Then I had to wash my hands and feet when I was done.  Also, this carpet was kind of slippery, so it wasn't as easy to stay in downward dog at the beginning of the workout for very long.

Calories Burned = 300
Average Heart Rate = 93
Peak Heart Rate = 125

No comments:

Post a Comment