Thursday, February 16, 2012

Fat Shredder? Part 2

Maybe I didn't have enough fat to lose.  I said that the last time, right?  Anyway, I've noticed a pattern with my body fat percentage over the four weeks of the Fat Shredder plan plus the Recovery Week: 

Week 1 = 23.9
Week 2 = 23.8
Week 3 = 24.4
Week 4 = 23.6
Week 5 = 23.8

Don't get me wrong, I am super excited about my results so far -- I have more energy, I'm stronger, and I can see the difference in how my body looks.  BUT, I was expecting something different.  And perhaps trying to drop my body fat percentage down to 20% was as ambitious as not having more than 5 diet cheats in 90 days.  Plus, this body fat percentage is in range with where I'm supposed to be as a 31 year old woman (between 19 and 29%).      

And here's the thing.  I'm starting to realize that the weight I'm at might be the weight I'm at.

So I'll stop complaining and continue to look forward to Phase 2. ;)    

1 comment:

  1. The weight you are at might not change, but your body composition might, which is what the body fat percentage is intended to measure. I would suggest having a qualified person use the calipers to measure your body fat instead of a scale and see if the numbers are any different. Also, it should be something you measure monthly rather than weekly. :)

    ReplyDelete