Saturday, February 18, 2012

Ready for Phase 2

Today is the last day of my Recovery Week and I am SO READY for it to be OVER!  While I love the reminder that the body needs some rest in order to perform better, I am bored this week.  There's something about doing something different for each workout that I just enjoy.  I am actually cutting my recovery week a day short and doing only 2 days of yoga instead of 3 days because of some scheduling issues.  Plus, we change over our nutrition plan each Sunday, so starting the workout week on Sunday also makes more sense.

For the Recovery & Mobility workout, I did one day of whole body foam rolling, then in the other two days, I focused on either my lower body or my upper body.  One of these days I am going to take Tony Horton's advice and do some foam rolling while watching TV, but I'm just not there yet.  In this next phase, that's one of the things I'm going to add.    

Recovery & Mobility Day 1/Day 2/Day 3:
Calories Burned = 188/169/219
Average Heart Rate = 86/84/90
Peak Heart Rate = 118/116/138

Yoga Day 1/Day 2:
Calories Burned = 334/381
Average Heart Rate = 98/103
Peak Heart Rate =  145/150

No comments:

Post a Comment