Saturday, February 11, 2012

X2 Yoga Week 4

My hips are the tightest spot on my body.   As much as I love yoga, it is murder on my hips.  They don't seem to be opening as much as I'd like, especially considering all the hip work that is done in all the workouts.  

Perhaps I need to focus on my hips with the foam roller in the coming Recovery Week!  I may also have to break out The Stick!  It might be able to get into my hip flexors a bit better than the foam roller.  

I am ready for the Recovery Week!  My yoga practice today wasn't one of my best, and I think I might have hit the overtraining period.  This week has also been insane in some other ways, so my stress level has been elevated, which hasn't helped.

Calories Burned = 333 (compared to 455 in Week 1)
Average Heart Rate = 98 (compared to 109 in Week 1) 
Peak Heart Rate = 140 (compared to 157 in Week 1) 

No comments:

Post a Comment