Monday, May 21, 2012

Insane P90X2?

Now that I'm back from vacationing in Maui, I can stop and think about how it went.  Insanity is ridiculous.  Such a good workout to do on vacation though because it was short and didn't require any equipment to speak of.  It was awful because we had never done it before, and as I noted in previous posts, frequently said "What?"  and "Are you kidding?" to our computer as Shaun T. called out the exercises.  But, the ridiculousness of the exercises means I only gained 4 pounds over vacation -- which feels like a miracle!

So, I'm going to revamp my entire workout routine that I had set up for the next few weeks and transition into an Insanity-P90X2 hybrid.  I'm thinking one week of P90X2 then a week of Insanity... sounds like fun, right?  Plus the running I've added in?  Sounds great. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment