Wednesday, May 9, 2012

yay for Total Body!

I have been looking forward to Total Body and Ab Ripper ALL DAY!  I have gotten in such a habit of taking, at most, one day off between workouts, that taking the last two days off has been harder than I thought!

Here's what I like about where I am now -- before I did P90X2, when I didn't work out for a few days, I would also eat terribly.  The last two days, I have intentionally cut my caloric intake - mostly by not having an extra dairy serving or not having the protein bar.  So yay for that.  Plus, I always felt like the two days I would take off before really made me less toned -- like I could see the difference between workout me and not workout me.

I feel buff all the time right now. :) And so much stronger.  I did 12 push-up side arm balance moves ON MED BALLS!

Calories Burned = 848
Total Time in Zone = 54:38 (62%)
Average Heart Rate = 129
Peak Heart Rate = 171

No comments:

Post a Comment